Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Upcoming Shows

Well am back in Canada, back at work, back trying to make money to pay off debts and save for more photography opportunities.

Not making pictures now but at least the photography show situation has improved, the "Fading Lives" show is done now,  but I have 3  other shows opening over the next year and a bit.

1) April 2012 at Visual Arts Alberta in Edmonton, I will be showing 5 or so large prints (20x24) and at least to large diptychs (2-16x20s in 1 frame) from the sex worker on white background series shot in 2007 and 2009.

2) After May 2012 (not sure of exact date) I will have my first one man and first international show at the Toot Yung Gallery in Bangkok Thailand.

3)Early 2013 (not sure of exact date) I will have a show (one man? or part of a group? not sure) at the Kassa Gallery in the Jubilee Auditorium in Edmonton.