Saturday, December 3, 2011

Eagerly Waiting On The Banarama 2

Waiting on the Banarama 2, have all kinds of photo opportunities with that camera available. The camera according to the tracking info has left Melbourne Australia.

Some of the pics I am eager to take with the Banarama 2:

- Semi-action boxing portraits, catching the sweaty portrait moments between training sessions.

- Drinking portraits of the men who drink all all day Khune Ot, Khune Dang.

- Portraits in slum homes of some of the people I photographed in September, Khune    Lek, Khune Same, Khune Ai.

- Portraits of sex worker Khune Nid on the streets around the areas she works.

I also have 60 sheets of Portra 4x5 film I want to shoot. I want to use the camera with direct on camera flash to give a hard edged look to the photographs.

Eagerly awaiting the cameras arrival.