Wednesday, April 13, 2016

A Night Off

I took the night off, feel bad about, like a loser. I did not keep the promises I made yesterday. Rescheduled with Khun Noy for 6am tomorrow, will do the same my last day on the 15th before the cramped long 2nd class overnight bus back to Bangkok. 

Maybe I should have fought through the pain today but I was worried about making a small problem bigger. I need to do a visa run soon, tackling the gout and being causous seemed the smart choice. It may be the right decision but it still sucks big time. I will try to make up for it later, stay an extra day, do another dump day on my next trip to Mae Sot after the run.

I spent a boring day in my hotel room resting and icing the foot for hours. Have a two ice bag system going, while one is melting on my foot the other is freezing in my fridge. The foot is feeling better now. Not sure what it will feel like after no ice and 5 or so hours of walking in the heat tomorrow.

Going to go out soon, I have to buy some boots before the shops close here. Only ate bread and weiners so far today, a good meal is also needed.

Today was a bad day! I do not care if I have to hop on one foot all day long. Tomorrow morning, I AM GOING NO MATTER WHAT!