Friday, April 1, 2016

Dump Plans

Trying to figure out the best way to get all the donations and gear to Mae Sot from Bangkok. The best plan might be to do 2 trips like last time, each trip running 7-10 days. That way I could split up the gear and donations allowing for much easier travel. It might go like this:

Trip #1, half the boots and hats, children's clothes. My 120mm film and cameras plus the digital camera.
Trip #2, the rest of the hats and boots, toys, clothes. My 5x7 camera and gear plus the 35mm. Leica.

In between trips I need to do a visa run. I have to leave Thai and renter to get a second arrival visa allowing me another 30 days in Thailand. Where to go thou? I could go to Cambodia or Laos but might do something more exotic, a European country? Italy? Amsterdam? It would be for a short time, maybe a week or so. Worried about the cost of Europe. Always dreamed of seeing the Sistine Chapel in Rome,