Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Voice Over Video

At the Liu Xiaodong exhibition “Migrasioni” one of the best parts was a video of the artist working, explaining his process and telling stories. I think it would be a very effective and informative for me to do up something similar for ”Forgotten Laughter”.

I could show dump video in combination with darkroom printing video. Show color dump snapshots in combination  along with b/w exhibition prints. I could do a voice over giving project background details and do a more personal stories related to my feelings about making the photos.

Creating a video like this that could be watched on a Large TV at the gallery with headphones would add so much to the viewer’s exhibition experience. They would come away with a lot more than the still b/w photo experience alone would give.