Sunday, April 17, 2016

Going On A Visa Run

Am going on a visa run! This run will not be a cheap affair, I will be traveling to Europe. The flight over, the cheapest available ($900 CAD), is on 2 planes running a total of 12 hours travel time, landing in Munich Germany. I will then take trains and buses visiting a few more locals. It might look like this, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria and Italy.

I have always wanted to see Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel in Rome. Plan on doing that this trip if possible. Will also do his "David" and "Pieta".

This is a bit of a departure for me, it will be very different after the dump! I wonder what the people there would make of Michelangelo's work. Need to rest up after the foot issues recently. I will go back and continue the photographic work in the dump beginning in May, still have roughly $700 to donate, plus hats and boots etc.