Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Receiving Many Thanks

Today and yesterday I received many thanks from the dump families for the small food  bag donations. The bag packages are bigger this time around. Maybe everyone likes the hats donated by the folks back home a my work company.

So far I have seen the kids hats being worn but not any of the other adult hats yet. I wonder if the people are saving theses pretty new hats for special occasion use. When my friend Larry and his wife Joanna donated hundreds of sunglasses for daily use to people in Nepal that is what happened. Instead of using them everyday the people kept them to use for fancy special events in their lives. The se items maybe cheap throwaway things for us but if you have very few possessions like the families these same items become quite valuable, special and important.