Sunday, November 15, 2015

First Food Donation Buys

I bought my first food donations today

- 7 bags of 2 kilo rice.
- 15 instant noodle.
- 20 bars of soap.
- 3 tooth brushes
-  32 cans of fish.

Going to the dump tomorrow for the first time at 6am. Today I walked to several stores around Mae Sot in search of my food donations. Believe it or not one Thai grocery store did not sell rice! Figure that one out??!!

Lugging around all this food is difficult, carrying the rice was very heavy. I rented a motorcycle taxi for 30 baht to get me back to the hotel.

Lots and lots of work ahead bot to make photos and also to make donations. I have no one here on my team, it is just up to me, myself and I to get this all done. I have a responsibility to fulfill and I plan to live up to this challenge.

Now it is time for bed, I am waking up at 515am and going to the dump at 6am, first light is around 630am. How many days in a row can I visit the families at the dump?  Before I burn out. Time will tell.