Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Photo Idea: Diary Photo Book Project

I have been thinking quite a bit of doing a written non fiction book, a diary photo book project. I am not sure how to proceed with this latest photo idea. Should I just use blog entries in book form? Or should I write the book more passionately, more detailed and heartfelt. Sometimes I censor myself online, what if in the book I go all out, let myself be totally free. That would no doubt make for a better finished product. I could incorporate photos, stories from the shooting, more personal feelings, emotions etc. Going all out might make it too personal for me to publish (assuming someone would want to do that). Sometimes total honesty can be difficult!

More thought required on this. What I need is a title! I am good at getting the title down. Maybe when I have a title in mind, everything else will fall into place. I always thought of writing a book. Now that I have been doing this blog for 8 years, it somehow seems achievable. Just like public speaking became easier with the artist talks, writing does not seem quite as foreign or difficult after the blog.