Friday, April 24, 2015

Link: YouTube Channel Video Story "The Bride and Groom" Upload

Here is a link to the first Video Story "The Bride and Groom" on my YouTube channel. I made a few minor changes, the title page, and the end links page, I extended and changed up a bit. Overall I am quite happy the way this turned out, using the mike system I bought recently really enhanced the quality of the video. Sound is such a huge factor when your doing film. I am glad it turned out as nicely as it did. Next time I might shorten it up a bit, think it would work better at about 3 minutes in total length.

I did up 3 or 4 more of these things, but am not sure my story telling is very good in those. I will have to see how it goes in the the editing process, might eventually post another 1-3 vids. Keep tuned to this channel! : ))

Here is the link: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwkOovKSljM