Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Dad Last Night

Dads health is getting worse. Last week he stopped walking with a walker and is now wheelchair bound. He is feeling down as anyone would in his position. We are all trying to help him look at the bright side of things, the problem is there is no real bright side to look at. Dad is a very independent person and not being able to walk is so hard on him. I wish I could help him somehow, but I can't. I took him candies and cookies today, tomorrow I will get him some medicine style adhesive bandages from Chinatown.

The top photo I made last night of dad. I pushed the contrast a bit in photo shop elements, its probably a look I could get in the darkroom with the Durst 1200 condenser enlarger.

Dad Leica R6 with 60mm lens, F2.8 1/30 Tri-x at 800, stand development for 2 hours in Rodinal 1/50