Friday, May 31, 2019

Todays (2nd Last Day?) Photos From Under The Freeway

Here are a few photos from todays time working on the "The People Who Live Under The Freeway" project in Bangkok Thailand. I am going tomorrow morning to make some more photos but then that might be about it for now. I will try to get back t and make a few more pictures but I have a duty and obligation to the people in the Mae Sot dump to live up to. I also made promises to all my dump donating people back in Edmonton that I need to fufill. Got to get my lazy ass to the dump and do the donations and photos there as soon as I can. More "The People Who Live Under The Freeway" work will probably have to wait until my next trip to Thai. 
I was only able to edit part of the pics made today. Shooting lots of digital images and not many film images so far. That is mostly because of the lighting conditions. With digital I can shoot at higher ASAs than I can with film cameras. I will shoot more film in the dump, in the coming days.

Due 35, "The People Who Live Under The Freeway", Bangkok Thailand 2019
Dao, "The People Who Live Under The Freeway", Bangkok Thailand 2019
Jack, "The People Who Live Under The Freeway", Bangkok Thailand 2019