Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Facebook: Photos Of Bia And Jack From Today

Shot for 2 hours this evening, here is one pic, Will post more later when I have time to edit. Khun Bia lives in a shack near the freeway. Bia in his slum room, filled with pictures of the royal family. Bia told me he got sick last night when rain came through his poor roof (mostly scavenged wood and cardboard. It rained tonight again, I hope he did not get wet again and more sick. Jack never said a word to me, I got him to smile one time but the rest of the time he just stared like int he photos. He looked in poor shape emotionally.

Bia 61, "The People  Who Live Under The Freeway", Klong Toey Slum, Bangkok, Thailand 2019
Jack, "The People Who Live Under The Freeway", Klong Toey Slum, Bangkok, Thiailand 2019
Self Portrait on Security Guards Cell Phone, Klong Toey Slum, Bangkok Thailand 2019