Monday, May 20, 2019

Another Large Donation For The Families

Another Large Donation For The Families

I got another large donation for the "Families of the Dump" tonight. The donation comes from a coworker and her family. This same family has given MANY times to the "Families of the Dump".

It is beautiful to see how good people can be, reaching out and helping strangers 1/2 a world away, beautiful! It is inspiring and uplifting for me to be around such generous and compassionate souls. This sort of thing, these type of actions, fill me with hope. The world has to be going in the right direction, things have to get better. If we share the worlds resources, if we help each other, if we all act with love and compassion, everything will will work out in the end. The world is becoming a better place, bit by bit.

Here are some photos of the things the family of my friend and coworker donated, toys, clothing for the children, and some small pieces of children's jewelry. They also donated $300!!! I will use the money to buy food, headlamps and boots. Today was a good day, I am quite happy!'

Note* The grand total of money donated now sits at $1610 plus $120 from the Facebook donation page. I will also have toys and children's cloths to hand out. 

Donated toys
Donated children's clothes