Sunday, May 5, 2019

A Semi Big Printer Paper Buy

I bought some photo paper for the Epson printer. I plan on using this stuff for the coming Library showcase of "Families of the Dump".

Got me:

- 3x 25 sheet boxes of 5x7 MOAB ENTRADA NATURAL PAPER
- 1x25 sheet box of 13x19
- 1x  25 sheet box of 17x19

Total cost was $271.64 USD with free shipping to Canada from B&H Photo in New York.

I did not want to buy this now, especially with the coming trip. But I thought that I will need to immediately start printing for the library thing on my arrival back in Canada. I come back in July and the show is in August. If this paper arrives soon, I might be able to do a bit of printing before I leave as well.

Note* 17 inch paper is the widest I can print in my Epson P-800 printer. I will have to buy more paper and inks to print the entire show. After this buy I should have enough to get started working on my return to Canada. Now to pay for the darn thing! Luckily I got a tax refund a few days back.

Note** I tested this paper in a sample box I bought earlier, quite like the matt finish, the thicker weight of the paper and the slightly warmish brown tone.


Also bought some 5x7 Entrada Rag Natural 300 Paper for testing with and doing small work prints. The 190 buy of 5x7 earlier was an accident, but I will use that up also, who knows, might like that version better. Got me 6 boxes of the 5x7 300 version with free shipping for $114.08 USD (including taxes).