Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Me And Hannibal Lecter

Spent sometime with Hannibal Lecter last night. He was in the plane seat next to me on the Taipei, Taiwan to Bangkok, Thailand flight. An American, guy in his early 40s. He completely zoned out with matching black neck pillow, full black skin tight fitting face mask,  black eye mask and black earphones hooked up to his black cellphone. I think the plane could have gone down in flames and he probably would not have noticed. The guy said like 5 words to me the whole 5 hour flight,  and only after I initiated the talk. Not a people person I guess.

Note* First order of business, get a haircut. Been saving my hair to get a cut here in Thai. Thai barbers are a joy, they massage your head and neck area while washing your hair, cut your hair carefully and slowly, then wash and massage your head again. They also blow dry and style it for you. All of that at a much cheaper price than the 10-15 minute  expensive rush jobs in Canada (where you end with cut hair down your back). Will try to get Thai hair cut in the next few days, then get a second before before I leave for Canada in July.