Check in bag #1:
- 50lbs to 50.7lbs
- 7 pairs of rubber safety boots
- 1 pair of child boots, pink (donated by my work friends young daughter)
- 8/10 young girl dresses (donated by my work friends young daughter)
- hats maybe 15
Check in bag #2:
- hats, hats and more hats, all styles around 70 or so
- dolls and other toy figures (donated by my work friends young daughter)
- camera accessories, tripod, my clothes, clear bags for found dump item collection, 2 packs small
b/w photos to hand out, a few colour photos to hand out.
Carry on bag #1 I cannot check in my film or it will be X-rayed and destroyed.
- film, 160 rolls Tx 120, 1 box 50 sheet Tx 5x7, 50 rolls Tx 35mm
- film changing tent bag
- old iPad
Carry on bag #2. Technically not allowed but I use it to carry my cameras like a woman's purse. I cannot check in my cameras, they might be stolen or damaged.
- Rolleiflex F 2.8
- Plaubel Makina 67
- Lecia M6 with Tri-Elmar-M lens
- Nikon flash
- Small meter
- Sony RX100II digital camera
- RE video camera