Sunday, March 20, 2016

I Have A Teacher To Learn Platinum Printing From!

I now have a teacher to learn the Platinum printing process from! Learning from a quality photographer and teacher through a workshop is the best way to speed up the learning curve up and do do things right. I found a teacher in Calgary who is an outstanding pro when it comes to the creative arts and the Platinum process. If your going to learn to do things right, you need to learn from the best.

The workershop is divided into 3 parts, sensitometry, platinum printing and a field trip. Training is done over 3 different days, with a week or two between the 2nd and 3rd sections. I am going to go get this done on my return to Canada, probably in June or July. The cost is $1200 CAD (including all materials), the classes are  in Calgary (3.5 hours South of Edmonton) and the training is one on one!

More details to follow!!!