Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Link: Unboxing Video! For 16x20 Chamonix Camera

Here is the unboxing video I did up for my Chamonix 16x20. I always felt these unboxing vids were pretty stupid ideas, but hey when you got get 16x20 you just got to do one!

Here is the link to the unboxing video.
YouTube-Unboxing 16x20 Chamonix
Joyful Gerry with his new toy errr tool!
Note* I made this video with my new used Sony RX100II point and shoot digital camera. Everything worked great the only downside is you have to convert the files from Sony's MTS to Mpeg4s before you can edit it in iMovie.
Update* I gave my beauty a name, May Lee (Mae Lei) which is Mandarin for "PRETTY" (close enough anyway). Since the camera came from Shanghai and is a lady, it seemed like a good name. Crazy? Maybe so, but May Lee and I are going to make beautiful pics together!
Update** Good thing I made this video when I was putting the camera back together, it did not fit in the velcro wrap. I had to review the vid to see how to put on the wrap again. With a bit of help I eventually figured it out, you need to turn the camera at an angle to get the wrap to close properly, DOGHHH!