Sunday, January 17, 2016

Donation Money Raised With Box Set?

Been thinking of ways to make some money so I can make more donations to the families at the dump. The latest idea? A box set of 5 child dump portraits at a reasonable price ($399-499 USD?) that I would try selling on eBay, Kijiji etc.The box set would include 5 square format Rollie negs printed on fiber photographic paper to archival standards. I might try a size of 11x14 first, and have to get some kind of archival boxes to hold the prints. The photos would be mounted and matted to museum standards with a signed introduction letter.

I will start printing next week. Maybe I could print for 3 purposes. One this box set, two the 5 prints I might be selling to Chris and three creating a portfolio of work for the the DC3 Art Projects meeting with the curator. It should be a joyful week off in the darkroom. Freezing cold outside -27C in Edmonton last night, but warm and toasty in my beautiful darkroom that my father helped me build.

Here are some possible choices for the box set. I would choose 5 of these.