Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Photos A Hit

Well the photos were quite a hit, I was  happy to bring a bit of joy to the people here today. The wedding family were especially happy, they laughed and pointed, grinned and thanked me over and over again. I wish I had photos to give to everyone, many times I had nothing to hand out and for some homes it was only 1 or 2 5x7 color photos.

Many people are now posing for me, asking to have their photos taken. I am going to try to shoot as many digi color shots over the next while and try to get them printed before I leave. I need to find a photo shop near by and make a selection of new prints to be made. The last group of 150 or so photos cost me around 650 baht, so its not a huge expense it makes the people so happy, they do not have much to give them this little bit can make a difference to their lives.