Sunday, November 10, 2013

One Puppy Gone, Other Still Suffering

One of the puppies from 2 days ago was gone, the other still moaning and struggling to live. I assume the the missing puppy has died, the other thou I am not sure of. Today when I found him he was all wrapped up in metal handle of a plastic pail. He was sort of struggling to get his paws loose and whining, I got him out of that mess but he could hardly stand so I think he is getting weaker. I made some photos of this poor little dog today, he had the saddest eyes filled with some pus, he probably only has few days of life left.

There is no money here to get veterinarians to treat dogs, heck there is no money here to get proper food and shelter to the people living in the nearby dump. Even with lack of funds, the slow painful death of this animal is unacceptable. Thais, Burmese, Buddhists do not believe in taking life but this poor little creature is suffering and dying slowly, surely its better to end his life as painlessly as possible.