Monday, November 25, 2013

Almost Out Of Film

I am almost out of film, I could have easily shot 200 rolls in Nepal alone but had to settle for 45. I think I have about 8 films left, I will check later when I clean my cameras and prepare for tomorrow which will probably be my last day of shooting here. I will spend my last 2 days in Nepal without any film.

Tomorrow I will go to the brick making factories outside Kathmandu and shoot the last of the film, am not sure what I will find but my friend Larry did great work there. I wish I had more film to shoot!! I want to shoot more at the Leprosy centers, with the  kind landless people along the river and with the drug using street kids. I hope to return to Nepal, maybe next year to continue some of this work.

Next year I also want to shoot the 5x7 in Mae Sot with the Burmese Refugees and possibly start up doing the white background sex worker portraits again but I will have to see how this all shakes down. There is also the little matter of possibly shooting my first documentary on Raj at the Leprosy clinic.