Saturday, November 23, 2013

Bangkok's Toot Yung Gallery Update

I contacted Mimi from the Toot Yung Gallery in Bangkok yesterday, she responded today. We plan on meeting up before I go back to Canada. Mimi the galleries head honcho and curator is interested in showing some of my work, possibly this year, it would be my second international show, my first in Thailand.  The new improved Toot Yung Gallery is a beautiful, exciting, vibrant, and very busy place. Check out the links below, hopefully some of the work can be shown there, maybe more than one show (Mimi likes to work with and develop artists she things are worthy of support). Will see how this develops, I will probably show non documentary style work, more fine art unique sexual stuff that is more fine art related (stuff many of my photo club friends in Canada disliked or had trouble with. Most of my Canadian photo club friends shoot beautiful work but its almost all tried and true traditional subject matter).

Go to the gallery link on this page:
http://www.tootyunggallery.com/

https://www.google.com.np/search?q=toot+yung+gallery&newwindow=1&safe=off&rlz=1C1GGGE___NP550NP550&espv=210&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=GoCQUuSpM8KLrQellYGYDQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=978