Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tomorrow Bangkok

I have about 40-45 films left to shoot this trip, tomorrow I had back to Bangkok for the final 2 1/2 weeks of my trip. I need to take a day or two off to recuperate after these last 6 tough days.

I am spent and heading to relaxation, but the people in the dump only have the dump, they live with the smells, the flies, the heat, they cannot escape it like I can. I will return to a good life in Canada and they will stay here, in 5 or 6 months if I return most people will still be here, doing the same  dirty work day in day out. Some babies will be born, Some people will die but most things for most of these people will stay the same, they only thing they have to look forward to is the daily struggle to survive.

One thing I know will be different, the young bride and groom will be a mother and father on my return, they will have a new life to take care of and worry about.