Sunday, March 17, 2019

Newest Darkroom#2 Addition! Lazy Boy Recliner :)

Tonight I changed out my darkroom #2 chair, from a semi comfy bamboo cushion job.to a ultra comfy reclining Lazy Boy!!! This chair will be my main waiting, reading, music listening and occasional sleeping (when all chemicals are isolated and the air refreshed) area in my new space. Having a great chair in your darkroom is highly recommended! Love this new set up. I never want to leave this room!

Note* The book was picked up at the local 2nd hand store for $4. About the history of the Canadian Klondike Gold Rush. I am making a concerted effort to learn more about Canadian history for the coming major cross Canada wet plate project “KANATA”. I can do that studying in darkroom #2 while sitting in my LB as wel

Lazyboy darkroom!