Wednesday, March 20, 2019

80 Pushups

Felt strong today, some days that happens. I ended up pushing myself and doing 80 pushups. Have not done 80 at one time for several years. I should mention these are fast pushups and hardly perfect form! The recent weight loss is no doubt helping things along. 80 is a nice number for an almost 55 year old (3 weeks or so to go).

Wonder if I can reach 100? That should be my goal, I think one time when I as 10-15 years younger I did that. It was only a one time thing, and not sure if I miscounted or not. I do not see why I cannot reach 100 again, am not too old and shitty just yet. I would have to do it on one of my strong days thou, and would have to build more muscle and lose more weigh first. Today felt good until 50 then it started hurting, 70-80 was slow and painful. I have noticed with pushups you always hit a wall then go downhill fast after that.