Friday, March 15, 2019

Images Camera Club Meeting

For the first time in like 20 years I went to a “Images Alberta Camera Club” meeting. My friend Larry was speaking so I went as a visitor to hear him talk and to offer my moral support. It was a very nice outing, a good time with good people who love photography.

I got some club leadership email addresses and have already sent out a introduction email asking about whether I could give a talk to the group on the “Families of the Dump” work. Also sent a email to there workshop person to see if I could teach club members darkroom procedures. The idea would invite 5-6 people to darkroom#2 to learn darkroom work. Maybe these 2 emails will result in some help for the families or will at least encourage people to shoot film again and use  a traditional wet darkroom.