Monday, September 5, 2016

Digital Trip Photos #2

Here are some of the Canon 5D Mark II photos from the last trip. I decided to keep all these digi photos in their original colour configuration (partly because I suck at photo editing software). The only adjustments in photoshop elements was to add a bit of saturation, vibrancy, dodging and burning. Now that I am buying my friend Larry's used Mark III I plan on taking it with me every trip, to shoot both video and stills. Hopefully I can eventually upgrade to a Mark IV and Mark 5 etc. It looks like it will be film for all my b/w work and digital for all the colour (except for the colour film I still have in my freezers).

Child in the dump at night, Mae Sot Thailand April 2016
Khune Anapon cooking under the freeway, Klong Toey slum Bangkok Thailand April 2016
Khune Ooh in her under the freeway room, Klong Toey alum Bangkok Thailand April 2016
Old man walking in dump, Mae Sot Thailand April 2016
Young boy fishing in dump water, Mae Sot Thailand April 2016
Khune Anapon, homeless man, Klong Toey slum, Bangkok April 2016
Young boxers hitting bags,  Klong Toey slum gym, Bangkok April 2016
Young boxers wrestling, Klong Toey slum gym, Bangkok April 2016
70 years old sailor showing his protective amulets, Thailand April 2016