Sunday, September 4, 2016

12 More Developed

Developed another 12 rolls of 120 tonight. All this film is from last trip, mostly from the Mae Sot dump, some from Bangkok. There seems to be some quality images in that bunch, I hope so. I like my 120 work more than my 35mm recently, I seem to be keyed into that format, maybe it better suits the feel and look I want from my subjects. I will shoot more with the Rollies and the Plaubel Makina 67 in the coming years. I still need to shoot the 35mm effectively, I have tons of bulk Tri-x film left in my freezers. I need to better with that format. More selective in my shooting and more thoughtful in my choices.

Update* On the night after this blog post I developed another 21 rolls of 120 film from last trip. I still have probably 30+ rolls to develop. Scans of the most recent negs will be posted in teh next few weeks.