Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Platinum Print Box Set: Families Of The Dump

On my rounds as I was climbing of the stairs, I thought of a nice little plan. What if I print a 20 Platinum-Palladium box set of of my favorite images from the dump (both digital and film based). I could then try to sell those sets on E-Bay and here on the blog. All the earned money going back to the families of course.

I could first start out with a 8x10 series and then graduate to a 11x14 box set. It would be a great way to learn the process, with negs I love. More importantly it would help those in need thru the photography. Wins all round!

I will work towards this goal when I complete darkroom #2. That darkroom should be ready to go sometime in February. I will also be placing advertising on Kijiji.ca at time for workshops and darkroom rental. Please stay tuned!!