Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Darkness Seems A Success!

My plan to block light from the darkroom #2 windows seems to have worked. I am able to open and close 2 of the 3 windows and they seem to be light tight. The third window was of a slightly different design and had no window screen so I just completely blocked that window out, covered it with black plastic, it cannot be opened or closed. The other 2 windows thou are basically the same as any window but light tight. They can be opened or closed as needed to let beautiful fresh air into the darkroom! I have to confirm that the windows are now light tight (hope the plastic is light tight as advertised) tomorrow during the day (it is 2am now in Edmonton), but so far so good, am quite happy the way it all turned out.


Lots and lots of pics of my windows :)), 3 different windows now covered up, 2 can be opened for fresh air!