Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Cameras For My Next Thai Trip?

Well the painting continues (doing shelves tonight) in darkroom #2. Feel like I am missing out on making prints or photos these days. Feel down about that. To put some positive vibe back in my step I decided to make up a list of possible take along photo gear for my 7 week trip to Thai in May. The plan is to travel without any check in luggage and to go for a fast, loose and LIGHT trip.

The gear I might take includes:

- Hasselblad 120mm camera with 50mm wide angle lens, film (want to do more close portraits).
- Leica 35mm M6 body with 35mm f1.4 lens and 28mm f2 lens, film (possibly a second M6 Leica body).
- Canon 5D Mark 3 with 24-105mm F4 lens  (to continue the night work photography, wish I could afford a Mar 4)

And that's it!