Sunday, May 3, 2015

Tonight's Darkroom Night

Tonight I need to work all night in the dark. I want to finish up the dad in barred light photo and also develop some film I shot with the 6x9. Not sure on how sharp those 2 camera lens are (65mm and 90mm) these films are a test. I shot everything at 1/125 so camera shake should not be an issue, unsharp negs will be directly connected to the lens abilities. I hope these 2 6x9 camera's can join my fleet of equipment. I love the shape of the negative and the larger format allowing for more detail.

Tomorrow it's back to work nights on my regular night shift.  I need to take advantage of the darkroom time I have now, printing and developing film.

Update: The negs from the 2 Fuji 6x9 camera look sharp. I might have a film advance problem with the 65mm version of the camera as I only got 7 shots on the 8 shot 120mm roll of Tri-x. I will shoot some more film with the camera to see if I have the same problem a second time. Love those large negs! If I print these negatives I will be able to use a 6x9 holder I bought for my Saunders LPL, if I use the Durst 1200 condenser enlarger I will need to use my 4x5 glass carrier.