Friday, August 15, 2014

Dad In Colour And Black And White

I am not sure I like shooting in colour that much, here is a shot made with the Mark II and 24-70 F2.8 soon, the zoom was set to 24mm. I posted the image here both in colour and black and white as a comparison to all me to think about this some more.. I find the b/w shot simpler more focused thou it is fun to play around with the colour image adding contrast and saturation etc in photo shop elements. I got a blue cast to many of the whites in the colour image, not exactly use why (to much burning?). I have to learn how to work in layers etc when I make the finished colour photos for exhibition later.

I want to use the digi and colour for the coming sex tourist, sex worker relationship project but it is going to take some getting used to.

Dad yesterday August 14 2014, Mark II 24-70mm, saturation and contrast boosted.
B/W of image above, contrast boosted along with some burning and dodging.