Monday, August 25, 2014

16x20 Photo Paper

Just  a few minutes ago I did a survey of photo paper available in my darkroom. If the "Exposure Photo Festival" group show happens I should have enough 16x20 photo paper available to print the exhibition. I did not want to spend thousands of dollars on additional paper and I think I will not have to. I have quite a few different types of 16x20 paper available in the darkroom and assuming it is not fogged it should work just fine for the show. I would want to keep to one paper per series type but if I do a best of the last 2 years for this show I can use different paper for the dump, dad, boxer and Nepal pics. It might actually help the presentation as all the print projects will not look identical in tone, there would be a variety in feel and texture.