Saturday, June 28, 2014

Time To Print

I am going to go into my beautiful newly redone darkroom today and do some printing. It is a sunny saturday morning here in Edmonton, the birds are singing outside my window as I type this and the NHL hockey draft is taking place. I can follow the draft on the radio, and relax and enjoy a wonderful morning of discovering and printing a new negative. Tomorrow I have a advanced darkroom workshop which will be fun and help pay for some photo paper but today the darkroom is all mine, this will be great!

I have increased my darkroom time in the last year. I am not up to Brett Weston's daily printing routine but I am certainly on the right track. More devotion to the darkroom is paying off with better prints and increased skills. I need to continue to work towards being in the darkroom each and everyday.