Tuesday, June 17, 2014

More Pics Of Dad

I did not like many of the pics I developed in the last round, but these two images captured a bit of the sadness and pain my father is going through now.  The pics were made with the 35mm 1.4 shot at slow shutters and wide open or almost wide open in low light conditions. I might put the top photo in my segment of the new photo groups magazine if that project develops and happens. I will do a story on my father as my contribution.

The last few days were better, we had a very nice fathers day weekend with dad, I brought over Swiss Chalet chicken on Saturday, my uncle and aunt Chinese food on Sunday. We watched old family videos of better days. Dad enjoyed himself and felt a bit better.
Leica M6, 35mm F1.4 Tri-x 800ASA stand development, Canada May 2014
Leica M6, 35mm F1.4 Tri-x 800ASA stand development, Canada May 2014