Monday, June 23, 2014

Got My Outdated Film

Today in the mail I got my 2 bulk boxes of outdated Tri-x. The film was outdated in September of 2013 so thats not bad. I paid a bit more than I wanted to  ($71.56 USD a box $15 for shipping) on this film but in the end it should be worth it as the prices of Tri-x are skyrocketing. Luckily there were no customs or GST costs on the shipment, which saves a bit of money.

I have been criticized in the past for thinking money for film was more important than spending money socializing and partying with friends but I am never sad when I buy film. All that unexposed Tri-x I have in my freezers is like a magical thing, it can turn into life changing powerful creations, nothing tops that, nothing is better than making pictures, it's better than sex! : ) I will continue to look for more outdated Tri-x and pick some up as often as I can.