Wednesday, March 28, 2018

New Card Printed

Printed up 300 new photo business cards yesterday. The cost was 1000 baht ($40 CAD) for the 300. Did a very simple layout, my fake name GERRY YAUM in bold caps in the middle of the card and underneath (printed fairly large, too large?) are my blog and email, www.gerryyaum.blogspot.com and gerryyaum@gmail.com.

A simple and direct card, giving out all the pertinent information. I have no official gerryyaum.com website anymore (to save money) and I have no cell phone so, I do not have that info on the card. People I give the card to can access my free Wix photographer website, my YouTube and Vimeo channels as well as my Facebook page.

I will use the card at artist talks as well as the Penticton exhibition and the possible Toronto (Contact Photo Festival 2019) exhibition.