Wednesday, March 7, 2018

A Truly Amazing And Remarkable Visit With Kurt Moser

Today I had  a very remarkable afternoon and night with Kurt Moser. Not sure where to start,  March 7th was the most interesting and compelling individual day of that this 6 month  Asian trip. I feel a bit overwhelmed by everything I experienced and learned from Kurt. I will post some photos later on when I have my laptop again. Kurt was great to me, answered every question, helped me in every way I could imagine. If I cannot learn to be a wet player under his guidance from yesterday and hopefully some help in the future then I simply cannot learn! He opened up his world to me, it was a great day filled with magical moments.

What an incredible gentleman Kurt is, he m at the end of the night he even took me out to dinner! More details and photos to follow.