Thursday, March 1, 2018

Email: Good News, Another Donation

Got another donation today, from another photographer! Gosh photo people are good folk :))) I added his donation to the total donated amount.


Here is his email, minus his name to protect his privacy.

Hi Gerry, 

I'm a fellow photographer up here in Whitehorse, Yukon. I originally came across your blog after seeing some of your youtube darkroom videos and have been following your work in Thai;and. I'm amazed at the amount of time and energy and compassion you are putting into all this. I really hope I get to see the final exhibition somewhere.

I'd like to donate to the dump families, please let me know your Paypal address. 

Thanks for the inspiration!

Regards, 
-------


PS: Please look me up if you decide to bring your cross-Canada ultra large format project North of 60.