Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Illnesses Receding

After a about a week of sleeping, taking medication (visited the doctor in Bangkok) and generally laying on my ass I am feeling better. My persistent cough with phlegm (green stuff) has been reduced to an occasional cough with no green stuff. I will finish my medications and continue to take it a bit slower over the next while. Hopefully on my return to Canada everything will be back at 100% health wise.

So food poisoning taken care of, gout gone, and now the cough almost done. I feel bad I missed out on a week of shooting, but sometimes you need to do what you need to do to stay healthy. I have a flight back to Canada approaching and am returning to work mid April, got to be physically ready for those events, those responsibilities.

Update* Had a new phlegm attack this morning on getting up, I thought that was done with. Am feeling better generally but still not 100%