Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Back In Bangkok!

Am back in Bangkok after my travels through Europe. In Europe I had to overcome a bad case of food poisoning and gout in my left foot, as well as a persistent cough. Am currently checked into a Bangkok hotel trying to get healthy again. Visited a hospital and got some medicines for the cough. The doctor said I need to cough out all the phlegm in my lungs, and that it would take 5 or 6 days. She gave me some medicines to help that along. So here I lay, coughing and spitting out, coughing and spitting out green stuff. Did so much coughing over the last few days my throat hurts.

Update* The gout in my left foot seems to be returning. The foot has started to swell up and is a bit sore. I took one of dads gout pills (brought them with me from Canada) and have been putting a cold can of pop from the hotel fridge on the top of my foot to help with the swelling.

Gosh I want to go out and make more photos but feel like crap. Time is running out on this trip, need to get more done yet before I return to security guard duty full time. I wanted to return to  the people under the freeway, the migrant area as well as the boxing gym and Klong Toey slum. All these areas are important places for me to make photographs.