Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Non Fiction Art?

Think I will start calling (at least in submissions) my work NON FICTION ART instead of social documentary concerned photography. Many art people (curators, writers, high brow art gallery visiters, etc.) do not believe in the verbage "Social Documentary Photography". Maybe I can try to do a bit a more of a arty farty (conceptual) title thingy for them.

Calling it NON FICTION ART instead might get the work seen and the people visiting. I am just desperate to get the work into the galleries and get the stories of my subjects told. The voices of the children in the dump need to be heard!

Mr. Tuman Capote wrote the first nonfiction novel in 1966 with "In Cold Blood", maybe I can be the first nonfiction art (social documentary concerned photography} dude.