Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Last Day In Klong Toey?

Am now in Chiang Mai in Northern Thailand trying to catch up with blog entries I could not make yesterday.

I had another moving day in Klong Toey yesterday, the Thais I met were all polite and friendly to me. I met some people for the second or third time and am becoming a bit of a recognised figure around Klong Toey. If I lived in Bangkok full time I would make a visit to Klong Toey 2 or 3 times a week, I could establish friendships. Unfortunately that it not possible the trip yesterday might be my last trip until next year.

I wish had the money to make photos 24/7 365 days a year but heck who can do that? I will go back to Canada work some more and come back again to the people of Klong Toey to hand out photographs and to make new ones.