Monday, December 20, 2010

Back In Canada

Well I am back home! Was a long trip back but I did manage to sleep 7 hours on the Pacific part of the journey. I feel that the trip was a success, I shot lots of film (hopefully made some good photographs). I met some amazing people and I feel I grew a bit as a person and as a photographer.

Going to take a bath and have a nice meal (pyrogies for the first time in 5 weeks!!!). Then I will go to the darkroom mix some fresh D-76 and develop my first 8 rolls of 35mm Tri-x. It should be an exciting time in the dark, many different styles of photos to work on (Khon Thai 4x5 work, 35mm Klong Toey Slum photos, and color head-shots of sex workers).

Feel happy and content that I was able to make the photos and now hopefully I can can put together some quality prints for the upcoming group show in May.