Thursday, August 9, 2018

Working On PowerPoint Presentation

Am working on a PowerPoint presentation for my coming "Families of the Dump" artist talk at the Penticton Art Gallery. Got me a bunch of PowerPoint how to books from the library and am trying to get this done. Last night I was able to get my new projector going and project my partly completed presentation onto a large screen here at work in one of the conference rooms. It looked pretty good, lots of improvements need to be made yet. One of the benefits of my newly bought projector is I can see exactly what I am getting and make changes in advance of my actual talk in Penticton.

Having a PowerPoint presentation of my photographic work is something I have needed for several years now, it is good to be finally getting it done.

Part of the PP presentation for "Families of the Dump"