Saturday, August 4, 2018

Epic Long Sleep!

Had one of my epic long sleeps today, The rain was falling with a cool wind coming from an open window behind me, perfect sleeping conditions. I slept long and sweet and woke up without a headache. Went to bed around 2am finally woke up about 620pm , that’s over 16 hours of snoring. Still feel a bit groggy, yawning, might take a nap!

Update* My new Viewsonic projector and carrying bag arrived early this morning (2 day shipping). Am still waiting on the cords and cables I will need to attach it to my MacBook Pro. Plan to take it to my security night shifts this week, so that I can work on my PowerPoint presentation. I will be working an extra shift this week, 8-12 hour shifts instead of my regular 7.

Update** Gosh Just took a 2 1/2 hour nap, now I do have a tiny bit of a headache! Better get into the dark now and work on a print, security calls tomorrow night.