Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Printing Itty Bitty Photos!

Spent the night printing itty bitty 5x7 samples of some of my color work from the "Families of the Dump" series. I do not have anyway to calibrate my screen to my printer, might have to buy something for that. So I am simply playing around and seeing what I am getting by adjusting, colors, saturation and exposure. I am also re-editing some things to get a slightly different file to work with.

The idea is that I will eventually move up in print size to 8.5x11, 11x14 then the exhibition print size of 13x19. The 13x19 size should be fine for the show as the current image size of my b/w silver gelatin stuff is about 12x18 (on 16x20 paper).

I will send all my prints both b/w and color to the PAG (Penticton Art Gallery) the first week of September, so the can frame them for the September 21 opening. I think they should look good, am printing everything on MOAB, Slickrock Metallic Pearl Photo Paper.

MOAB SLICKROCK METALIC PEARL PHOTO PAPER FROM B&H